Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Style" Not just about how you dress...

I'm a great believer that style isn't just about how you dress. Baby it's so much more than that...for me It started with having to overcome "fear"...from and early age I knew there was something different about how I saw the world, and what I thought about clothes and how I thought they should be wore-not always conforming to what a magazine or sales person said or suggested.  Now knowing and feeling that was not enough to combat a large giant called "fear"!  I allowed my mind to take me to stylish places but not my actions all the time-meaning I went with what was the norm in fashion and let my personality do the rest...That ladies & gentleman was something I had no control over!  As I grew older I hungered for a more personal sense of style... I was able to connect with men & women who thought as I did... after spending time with them I would re-entered  into a world that seemed committed to destroying what we all thought about personal style...my way of dealing with this issue was drugs and alcohol...not suggested! Please don't wait as long as I did to address your fear... or take your "LIFE" thinking it's not going to get any better...I'm LIVING proof that it does get a whole lot better!!!

Love and Kisses,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment